Sunday, August 24, 2008

Before and After

Aquaman and I had a good weekend of fun in the sun. In his case way too much sun = a burned back. This Saturday we went snorkeling, to the beach and for a hike. We had a great time! Bummer was I forgot the underwater housing for the camera, so no water pictures this time. Instead I thought I would bust out and old picture I had accidentally "recreated" this weekend. First a disclaimer: It is not the same swim suit. Being in the water so much and in wet suits a lot I go through swim suits pretty fast so my fav place to shop for cheap sturdy suits is newport news (http://www.newport-news.com) and they had this suit on sale (<$10) for a while, so this is my 3rd or 4th iteration (I swear)! Second disclaimer: The 2003 picture was just after a 2 week stint in the hospital where I only had liquid food from an IV, so the 2008 picture is much more realistic. But as you may notice I do have a huge smile in both pictures because this is one of my favorite places (by the ocean in a swim suit)!


And another big smile on my face for my favorite place of all... by Aquaman's side!

1 comment:

jenny said...

okay, you look smokin' in both those pictures and i think it is awesome that you have the 'same' suit on in each shot! :)

good shot of you and the man. tell him i said hello! tucker does too! :)